“Yes, we’re in the beverage retail business,” he says, “but really what we are is a franchise development company that just so happens to use coffee as a vehicle.” – George Moen, 2010
There is no question that George Moen has been working hard over his lifetime to maintain his self assigned title of “Serial Entrepreneur”. Anyone involved in social media at all, would drop their jaw in awe at the number of followers he has on Twitter (currently 134,000+ at the time of this article). Articles like this one, describing the power of his endurance to achieve success have been published regularly over the years and likely someone is in the middle of publishing one right now. Mentioned in many of these articles are things like:
- Serial entrepreneur
- Sandwich Tree
- Blenz Coffee President/CEO
- Rapid Time Networks http://rapidtimenetworks.com/
- Inca One Resources
- Coaches Planner software
- High Output Business Networking
But there is much more to the George Moen story than meets the eye. There are many things about his ‘success’ that are no described in these articles and online profile that make up an important part of who he is. Questions like:
- Where is Sandwich Tree today?
- Who is this “Tonyc” listed on the Sandwich Tree website and what is his relationship to George Moen, Steamrollers and Blenz Coffee?
- What was the experience of Franchisees under George Moen as their Franchisor?
- Is there a relationship between Inca One resources and is there a Blenz connection?
- What is Rapid Times network and how does it work? And does it work?
- Is there a connection between Blenz Coffee and Steamrollers?
- Who are the vendors that Blenz and Steamrollers have chosen in the past and did this relationship benefit the Franchisees?
- What is Black Tusk Tea and who owns it?
- Is there a connection between the ever-respected Van City Buzz and George Moen who both have countless tens of thousands of follwers and Blenz the Canadian Coffee Company?
- Are there any law suits that involve George Moen or any of the corporations with which he is involved?
- What are the similarities between Sandwich Tree, Steamrollers, Blenz Coffee and their business model?
- Which law firm represents Blenz Coffee and why is this interesting?
- and more
Stay tuned as we explore these and other interesting connections as they pertain to George Moen, Vancouer’s ‘Serial Entrepreneur”