Thinking of buying or selling a coffee shop franchise in Vancouver?
Make sure you start the journey right by working with a VCSFA Approved Commercial Agent (Realtor, Real Estate Agent). Any agent found on the list below is considered in ‘good standing’ with us according to the following criteria:
- They were recommended by a VCSFA member for inclusion
- They are a member in good standing with their respective real estate board and are not in the middle of any hearings that may result in them not being in good standing.
- Is not in the middle of any court cases that may result in a member not being in good standing with their respective real estate board
- The are considered professional in their dealings with their clients, especially in that they honour their client’s needs above their own financial gain.
- They operate with integrity and transparency
- They have experience that makes them particularly qualified to broker a coffee shop franchise transaction (ie. they have owned a small business, they have sold a similar business before, etc)
- They work hard for their client
- They communicate in a sufficiently timely manner with their clients
Are you an agent and feel you should be on this list? Feel free to email us and we’ll be happy to help you.