The sign on the side of the road reads: “Danger! Beware!”
We receive continual requests for advice from people who are getting close to the point of buying a new business – specifically a franchise business. The majority of these people are not coming from a business background and are looking for something that their family can operate or a place to invest some extra money that has the potential of generating more money than their conservative investments. Others still are looking to buy as a way of making a career change – they are sick of their jobs.
Most have already been ‘sold the dream’ in their minds before they even find us.
Today we would like to publish a kind of summary article with hand picked articles just for you. If you truly read these articles before you purchase a franchise business, you will be in a better position than anyone we know. You will be in a very unique and powerful position.
So don’t just skim these articles. Learn them. If you can’t understand something, we can help you reach out for help from a professional advisor on each topic.
We truly wish you the best and most prosperous business future
- Are Coffee Franchises Profitable?
- Corporate Versus Franchise Business Model
- Are customers really that excited about Franchises?
- Franchising Using Marriage as an Analogy
- Five Signs of Excellence in Franchising
- Checklist to evaluate a franchisor
- Every Franchise Can Fall *NOTE: Since this article was written, Quiznos in the USA has fallen and is having major issues. There are also several major Vancouver brands quickly crashing
- Is BC a more dangerous place to buy a franchise? Danger!
- Do Franchisors have a secret agenda when they approve and don’t approve buyers for their stores? Danger!
- How does a Franchisor make money? Hint: It is *not* just from your royalty payment!
- Five things our whole membership wish they knew before they bought a franchise business
- Jugo Juice Franchisees sue their Franchisor
True Stories that hit close to home
- True story written by one of our members and pervious coffee shop franchisee in Vancouver
- Tragic endings for Franchisees
Purchase & Sale
We hope that the hand-picked articles found in this post have helped you tremendously to make the best possible investment.
As always, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.